Friday, January 4, 2013

God's Beauty through Jessinia's Eye

Yesterday you got to "meet" my sponsors and today you're going to get to know one of them.
Jessinia from over at Sea Glass and Ribbons is taking over. She's one of my newer blog friend finds. Oh, and yesterday she posted the answers to a Liebster Award that I gave her. So, go check them out!
I hope you'll take the time to stop by her blog and leave her some love.

Take it away Jessinia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank Kindra for having me on her blog today! It's awesome meeting new people through the blogosphere. Kindra and I have a love for photography (I'm an art major) so I thought it would be nice to share some of my photographs. Here are a few of my favorites from the past few months.


This photo was taken during an autumn rainfall. I loved trying to catch the raindrops in action.

This is one of my all-time favorites. It was a happy little accident. I was taking a picture of the tall grass in my backyard and the wind must have blown the grass into a circle around the sun.



I couldn't stop taking pictures of my Christmas tree this past Christmas.


This picture was taken at the Minnesota state fair. I love how those two people on the left look like they're having a lot of fun!


I've always like taking pictures of flowers.
Photography, all art for that matter, makes me look at God's creation in a different light. To get a good photograph, you have to lay on the ground or get super close to find a new perspective. I love trying to capture God's beauty through photographs.

One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
-Psalm 27:4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved getting to see some of your photography, Jessinia!
My favorites would have to be the second picture and then the one at the state fair!
I also love that Bible verse and if you've hung around here long you will notice that I always end my posts with a Bible verse so today I'm going to end on that one too.

Thanks so much for guest posting today, Jessinia. I've loved getting to see a little bit more into your life. :)
Now, go leave her some love on her blog!

post signature


One thing I ask from the Lord,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
and to seek him in his temple.
-Psalm 27:4

1 comment:

Don't be bashful...leave a comment.
I love hearing from you!
I try and respond to each one, however, that's not always possible. But please know that I do read each one!